Brodo Di Verdure
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 leeks, trimmed and coarsely chopped
- Salt - 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 2 turnips, coarsely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, coarsely chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- Place all the vegetables in a large pan, pour in 6 1/4 cups water, add a pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and simmer gently for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let cool slightly, then strain into a bowl pressing down well on the vegetables with a spoon.
© 2007-2019 - All Rights Reserved