- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 lb of Marscapone cheese - 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly made espresso coffee
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- In a large bowl, beat egg yolks with sugar until the mixture is thickened and light lemon color.
- Mix in the Marscapone cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- In a medium-size bow whip the cream until stiff peaks form and fold into the cheese mixture.
- Dip the Savoiardi in espresso and line a 9 by 13 inch pan with them.
- Pour in half the cheese mixture and smooth.
- Add another layer of the Savoiardi dipped in espresso.
- Pour the remaining cheese mixture on top and smooth.
- Chill for 2 hours and dust with cocoa powder before serving.
There are so many ways to prepare eggs that it's hard not to love them, Especially if you prepare Tiramisu. Worried about how much calories there is in an egg? Don't worry, egg calories are low and they provide several health benefits.
© 2007-2019 - All Rights Reserved