- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large green pepper and 1 large red pepper sliced and seeds removed
- 1 pound of mushrooms sliced - 4 cups Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup of chicken or beef stock
- salt & pepper to taste
- Either on grill or in broiler, cook steaks until rare.
- While steaks are cooking heat olive oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
- Add peppers, and mushrooms and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain oil and place steaks in pan season with salt and pepper.
- Add marinara sauce and stock and simmer for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove steaks to serving plates, cook sauce for 2 more minutes to reduce then pour sauce over steaks and serve.
© 2007-2019 - All Rights Reserved