- 1 Clove of Garlic chopped
- 1 35 oz Can Imported Italian Plum Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 12 Oil Cured Black olives, pitted - 6 Anchovy fillets
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound linguini pasta
- Heat Olive Oil in Large Saute Pan over medium high heat.
- Add Garlic and cook until soft.
- Crush tomatoes and add with juices.
- Add capers, olives, anchovies, oregano salt & pepper, and 1/2 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil stirring often, then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and the linguini. Cook uncovered over high heat until al dente.
- Drain pasta, put back in pot add some of the sauce to the pot and mix it up.
- Dish out pasta spooning remaining sauce over top.
© 2007-2017 - All Rights Reserved