Granita di Limone
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine water and sugar in a small sauce pan over low heat and stir until sugar is dissovled.
- Add lemon and stir until mixed well. Let sit until it cools to room temperature.
- Transfer mixture to a tupperware container and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove mixture from refrigerator and process in ice cream maker following manufacturer's instructions until granita is slushy with little chunks of soft ice, 20-30 minutes. Serve immediately.