- 1.5 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 pound of homemade fettuccine - 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients for the meatballs, except vegetable oil, in a bowl.
- In a large sauté pan add butter and cream, turn the heat on to medium and cook until cream and butter are melted together, around 1 minute. Turn off heat.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of salt and the fettuccine. Cook for 1 minute.
- Strain pasta and add to pan with butter and cream. Turn the heat on medium.
- Add the egg yolks, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and black pepper.
- Stir vigorously, mixing the egg yolks and cheese in and coating all of the pasta with the sauce.
- Serve immediately from the pan, sprinkling additional Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese on top.
© 2007-2016 - All Rights Reserved