- 4 slices of Prosciuto chopped fine.
- 4 strips of bacon chopped fine.
- 2 tblsp of olive oil.
- 2 tblsp of butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock. - 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmagiano-reggiano cheese
- 1/2 pound angel hair(If you can find fresh green and white Paglia E Fieno pasta it works perfectly with this sauce.)
- Heat Olive Oil and butter in Large Saute Pan over Medium heat.
- Add shallots, bacon and Prosciutto, cook until lightly browned.
- Add wine and chicken stock, cook for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Add cooked pasta, parmagianno, freshly ground pepper and egg yolk, stirring vigorously over high heat until pasta is coated and creamy. Transfer to individual plates and serve.
© 2007-2016 - All Rights Reserved